Outside School Hours Care at Mindarie Keys Early Learning School
If you have a working family with regular or other work commitments, it can be difficult to fit everything in. School hours do not correspond with work hours in most cases, and there is usually a gap before or after school. Finding care for your child during these outside of school hours can make a world of difference for your family.
Mindarie Keys Early Learning School understands that family want the best care for their children at all times of the day. That’s why we offer Outside School Care cto Mindarie, Quinns Rock, Clarkson and coastal suburbs of Perth both mornings and afternoons. OSHC is available to children up to the age of 12. We can provide care from 6.30 am-8.30am as well as in the afternoons. If you are considering OSHC for your child, here are five great reasons to join us at Mindarie Keys Early Learning School
Here are 5 Fundamentals of OSHC Programs
- Mindarie Keys Early Learning School educators are experienced in providing care to a range of age groups and are confident in meeting the needs of all children in our care. We provide a safe, nurturing environment that closely resembles the comforts of home, so your child doesn’t have to start work when you do.
- Mindarie Keys Early Learning School is filled with wonderful resources and opportunities for play, to make these hours both fun and productive ones. If you need a helping hand in the morning, you might consider placing your child in care rather than in front of the TV. Your child’s day of learning begins as soon as they arrive. You can be sure that your child is interacting learning and having fun with other children.
- If your child needs some time out after a busy day at school, we can provide opportunities for respite and calm. While after school activities, sports, and even play dates are all fun, sometimes it is nice to know your child is just enjoying some time out. This puts them in a better place when you come to collect them, and makes the evening routine much smoother.
- Educators at Mindarie Keys Early Learning School understand children are at different stages of learning. If you have an older child who would like to spend time on their homework or enjoy some reading from our library, we can accommodate this. OSHC also offers children the opportunity to interact across age groups which can be fun and great for social skills. Graduates of Mindarie Keys Early Learning School will enjoy returning to their old stomping ground and younger ones will relish the chance to spend time with the big kids. We will provide healthy, allergy aware afternoon tea for your children, meaning one less thing you have to do in the morning.
- At Mindarie Keys Early Learning School, we will be here when you need us. Sometimes finding care for children outside of school hours means relying on family and friends. If these arrangements pose challenges for you, you will know where you stand with Mindarie Keys Early Learning School. Reliable, caring educators are here when we say we will be, giving you peace of mind and supporting you to return to work. Our educators are committed to open communication with families and are ready to discuss any concerns you may have about your child while they are with us.