Early Learning at Mindarie Keys
Our Passionate Early Educators
As parents, we understand that entrusting someone with the care of your child is difficult. This is why for the last 15 years we have carefully chosen the best educators in the industry to care for and educate the children enrolled at our service.
Our educators are passionate and determined to provide high-quality education and care in an environment that is safe and provides opportunities for exploration, play and learning. Their focus on staying up to date on the most current research on child development and educational practices ensure we offer an exceptional program to all children.
Our core educators hold a minimum Certificate III qualification, with most having completed a Diploma or higher qualification. Our Educational Leader and fully qualified Early Childhood Teacher work together to provide the educators with the tools to ensure children of all ages enjoy a meaningful, play-based educational program that provides them with a solid foundation for their schooling journey.
Tried and Tested Education Structure
At Mindarie Early Learning School we know that a well structured educational program is fundamental to your child’s learning and development. We also understand that each child is unique and learns at their own pace, so our educators can adapt to different teaching methods and styles. Our carefully structured educational programs highlighted below are are designed for each stage of your child’s early learning journey:
- Babies: Ideal for children from 4 to 18 months, our babies program aims at developing physical strength, cognitive abilities, hand-eye coordination, communication and more in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Toddlers: The toddlers program involves using the environment to develop language, cognitive and physical skills making it ideal for ages from 18 months to 2.5 years.
- Kindy: A structured learning experience that emphasises on play-based learning within natural indoor and outdoor environments. This incorporates elements from our School Readiness program and is designed for children from 2.5 to 5 years old.
- 3 Plus School Readiness: Incorporates the perfect combination of traditional school structure and play-based learning to build social skills and prepare children aged 3 to 5 years for kindy and pre-school.
- Outside of School Hours Care: Aimed at social and recreational activities before and after school, we also provide support and encourage children to complete their homework. Our after school care is perfect for children aged 5 to 12 years.
- Vacation Care: Keep your school-aged child engaged during the school holidays with dynamic and fun filled excursions all summer.
During the year families are provided with developmental reports that show their child’s progress in their development and learning as well as being a lovely keepsake.
Learn More About Our Education Programs
Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your child is learning and developing in a stimulating and secure environment by registering today. Contact us on 08 9407 9388 or fill out the form below. Alternatively, enquire online if you have any other questions or would like a tour of our Early Learning School.