Early Learning at Mindarie Keys Early Learning School
As parents, we understand that entrusting someone with the care of your child is difficult. This is why for the last 13 years we have carefully chosen the best educators in the industry to care for and educate the children enrolled at our service.
Our Passionate Early Educators
Our educators are passionate and determined to provide high-quality education and care in an environment that is safe and provides opportunities for exploration, play and learning. Their focus on staying up to date on the most current research on child development and educational practices ensure we offer an exceptional program to all children.
Our core educators hold a minimum Certificate III qualification, with most having completed a Diploma or higher qualification. Our Educational Leader and fully qualified Early Childhood Teacher work together to provide the educators with the tools to ensure children of all ages enjoy a meaningful, play-based educational program that provides them with a solid foundation for their schooling journey.
During the year families are provided with developmental reports that show their child’s progress in their development and learning as well as being a lovely keepsake.
Tried and Tested Education Structure
At Mindarie Early Learning School we know that a well structured educational program is fundamental to your child’s learning and development. We also understand that each child is unique and learns things differently so our educators can adapt to different teaching methods. Our carefully structured educational programs highlighted below are perfect for all ages:
- Babies: Ideal for children from 4 to 18 months, the program aims at developing physical strength, cognitive abilities, hand-eye coordination, communication and more.
- Toddlers: This program involves using the environment to develop language, cognitive and physical skills making it ideal for ages from 18 months to 2.5 years.
- Kindy: A structured learning experience that emphasises on play-based learning from indoor and outdoor environments. This is perfect for children from 2.5 to 5 years old.
- 3 Plus Program: Incorporates the perfect combination of traditional school structure and play-based learning in a nurturing and secure environment for children aged 3 to 5 years.
- Outside School Care: Aimed at social and recreational activities after school, we also provide support and encourage children to complete their homework. Our after school care is perfect for children aged 5 to 12 years.
- Vacation Care: Keep your child engaged during the school holidays with dynamic and fun filled excursions all summer.
Nutrition is Key at Mindarie Early Learning School
As educators, we understand that children need the right combination foods to help them develop mentally and physically. We are lucky enough to have a highly qualified and passionate Chef who has developed our menu with the children’s dietary requirements and tastes in mind.
Safe and Secure Environment
We believe children learn more in an environment where they feel safe and secure. Our centre is secure with a pin coded door that requires a proximity card to gain access. There are no other entry points to the centre although we do have emergency evacuation gates. Emergency evacuation drills are practised every two to three months to ensure that in the event of an emergency everyone will know what to do.
Early Years Learning Framework
All educators are first aid qualified and have participated in health and safety training including food safety, anaphylaxis and asthma emergency response training. We consistently run above ratio, by employing additional ‘float’ educators to ensure children can always have the support and nurturing they need.
Early Learning and Child Care centres must go through an assessment and rating process to ensure they are meeting the ‘National Quality Standards’. We are proud to share that in 2014 we were rated ‘Exceeding’ the standards by ACECQA, the governing body of our industry.
We believe that it ‘takes a village’ to raise a child and we look forward to working with you in providing your child with a strong foundation for all the years to come.
Early Years Learning Framework describes the principles, practices and outcomes that enhance young children’s learning from 0-5 years of age, as well as their transition to school. The Framework assists early childhood educators in implementing the framework in their service.
Learn More About Our Education Programs
Keep your mind at peace by ensuring your child is learning and developing in a stimulating and secure environment by registering today. Contact us on 08 9407 9388 or fill out the form below. Alternatively, enquire online if you have any other questions or would like to tour our early learning school.