Child Care Subsidy
Information about the Child Care Subsidy
In July 2018 the new Child Care Subsidy was introduced to bring increased support to more families across Australia. You may be eligible for Child Care Subsidy if:
- you or your partner are the primary carer or have legal responsibility for your child
- you or your partner are liable for paying child care fees
- you or your partner meet the residency requirements
- your child is 13 years of age or under and doesn’t attend secondary school (or has an exemption)
- your child meets the immunisation requirements.
The amount of Child Care Subsidy you will be entitled to is based on:
- How much ‘recognised’ activity you and your partner undertake each fortnight. The entitlement is based on the lesser activity figure for a member of a couple.
- What your combined family income is.
- The child care fees you pay (hourly rate caps apply for each service type).
Click here for more information about the Child Care subsidy.
Flexible Session Times and Unique Expertise
Mindarie Keys Early Learning School provides flexible session times to help you make the most out of your Child Care Subsidy, and only pay for the hours you use. All our Mindarie Keys families also have access to our experienced Accounts Coordinator Laura. Laura has a wealth of experience in the Child Care Subsidy and is available to answer any questions on fees and and guide you through your entitlements based on your individual circumstances.